Introduction

My name is Helena Evison and I am a second year fashion marketing and branding student at Nottingham Trent University.

For my current module, brand development and promotion, I have been assinged the task of collaborating with a member of the NTU second year fashion design team for the purpose of launching a new brand for them and their collection that they are currently designing and producing. This will be to enable the designer to bring their collection to market.

I'm looking forward to colloborating with someone on a completely seperate course as I believe it will offer a real insight of what it is like to work with a wide variety of people that work in various fields, as you would in industry. It will also be interesting to exchange a wide range of ideas, utilising my business acumen with their creative flair.

In my next post I will share details on my first meeting with my assigned designer!

Helena x



Comments

Popular Posts